With the current COVID-19 (Corona Virus) pandemic and the recent Government guidelines, please see below the Business Continuity Plan, put in place at Shewan Cartwright with the intention of providing our clients with service and support throughout this crisis.
Our priority is twofold, the health and safety of our staff and the continued service to our clients.
The following policies and procedures are in place at Shewan Cartwright:
- Client contact will be kept to a minimum, we will continue to service your needs via telephone conference, and emails.
- Client contact will be restricted to telephone and email contact.
Health and Safety
- Management have instructed staff to self-isolate if they, or any family members are unwell
- We have encouraged all staff to immediately self-report if they suspect they have symptoms
- Staff have been reminded for the need for cleanliness, frequent hand washing and the avoidance of physical contact (e.g. shaking hands)
- Staff are reminded to cover their mouth when coughing and to avoid contact with their eyes and mouth
- We request immediate notification if there is any risk of exposure to our team from previous contact or travel
- We will contact any client we identify who may have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus following contact with a staff member through physical contact
- If you have an appointment scheduled with us we will contact you to make arrangements for phone conferencing.
- If you are yet to call us to arrange for Tax Returns to be completed we will shortly commence calling our clients who are yet to lodge returns
- We are here to assist with your queries regarding the stimulus packages announced by State and Federal Government
We appreciate your understanding in these very trying times.
Please feel free to contact us with any query related to Shewan Cartwright continuing to provide you our valued clients with our support.